This is an introductory course to IP networks designed specifically for non-technical professionals. In this course, you will learn about the fundamentals of TCP/IP and how IP is used to ensure that data is transmitted and sent to the right place. Their applications and services will also be explained through business case studies.
There are no upcoming course dates currently scheduled for this course. If you are keen on attending this course, please register your interest and indicate your preferred start/end training dates via our course enquiry form for us to open a Classroom/LIVE Virtual class schedule for this course.
This course covers the fundamentals of IP networks. At the end of this course, participants will learn:
- Basics of IP Networks
- Overview of IP Addressing and MAC Addresses
- Summary of Switching and Routing devices
- Integration of IP in Telecom Networks
- Fundamentals of TCP/IP and 7-Layered Architecture
- Basics of Layer 2, Layer 3 and Layer 4 Protocols
- Overview of Layer 2 and Layer 3 Technologies
- Synopsis of Switching and Routing functions
- Business Case and ROI of IP Networks
- IP Network Case Studies