Customer Experience Management and Big Data Analytics
Communication Service Providers (CSPs) are seeing decreasing revenues and increasing customer churn against a backdrop of rising network infrastructure expenditure. Telecommunications companies can make use of the data generated real-time by their subscribers, commonly known as “Big Data”, for new revenue opportunities. Coupled with a business transformation program focusing more on the management of customers’ experience, this may prove to be the cornerstone of telcos’ differentiating strategy and open up new revenue streams.
This course is a primer on Customer Experience Management (CEM) and Big Data Analytics and it is a unique course offering of Telefocal which covers topics with Business, Strategy and Technical perspectives. It describes how a Telco can transform itself by using all the business intelligence it has about the subscribers to increase their service satisfaction which can eventually lead to increased revenue and churn reduction or prevention.
- Classroom: 3 days
- LIVE Virtual*: 21 hours
- A minimum of 6 or more participants are required for a company-based LIVE Virtual course to commence
- LIVE Virtual courses can be conducted for 5 hours or 7 hours daily. Please note that the number of training days will be extended if you opt for 5 hours daily.
There are no upcoming course dates currently scheduled for this course. If you are keen on attending this course, please register your interest and indicate your preferred training dates via course enquiry form for us to open a Classroom/LIVE Virtual class schedule for this course.
- The New Telecom Landscape and Forces that Drive the ICT Industry
- Telecom Economics and Dynamics that will Disrupt the Industry
- Telecom Assets to Combat the New Reality
- Migration Strategies for Business Transformation
- TM Forum, Frameworx, eTOM and other Models
- Network Performance Management (NPM) and Service Quality Management (SQM) for Improved Quality of Experience (QoE)
- Network Architecture for a Customer Driven Telecom Organization
- Introduction to Customer Experience Management (CEM)
- Key Concepts and Framework of CEM
- TM Forum and The CEM Maturity Model
- Defining End-to-End CEM, and QoE and their Corresponding Indices
- Measuring Success – KPIs, KQIs, SLAs and Metrics
- Customer Experience Journey Mapping and Optimization
- The Relationship of Net Promoter Score, CEMI, QoE, Churn and Revenues
- Customer Experience Driven Use Cases
- The Evolution of the DataWare House
- Introduction to Big Data and Business Intelligence Analytics
- Real Time, vs. Near Real time vs. Offline Business Intelligence
- How Telco Departments can Leverage Big Data Analytics
- IT Network Architecture Changes Required for a Disrupting ICT Future
- Use Cases related to NPM, SQM and CEM
- How CEM and BDA Disrupt the Telecom Industry
- New Monetization Techniques and Use Cases to Revive the Telecom “Cash-Cow”