MEF SD-WAN Certified Professional (MEF-SDCP)
The SD-WAN market is one of the hottest in the communications industry, with tens of billions of dollars in revenue at stake in the next 5 years. IDC estimates that the global SD-WAN infrastructure market (excluding managed services) will reach USD 5.3 billion by 2023 due to strong enterprise demand and the embrace of SD-WAN by leading service providers seeking to provide enterprises with dynamic management of hybrid WAN connections with guaranteed Quality of Service on a per-application basis. The US managed SD-WAN services market alone is projected to reach USD 4.5 billion by 2023, according to Vertical Systems Group.
Comprehensive SD-WAN training by Telefocal Asia on MEF-SDCP is an excellent career enabler for SD-WAN service providers, integrators, network consultants, technology solution providers, and more. Telefocal helps equip candidates sitting for the MEF-SDCP examination with the necessary knowledge and skills required in the implementation and operation of SD-WAN solutions in multi-vendor environments.
- Network Engineers/Operation Engineers
- System Engineers (eg. Application Engineers)
- Network Engineer Managers
- Network Consulting Engineers
- Product Developers
- Enterprise Solution Designers
- Sales Engineers
- Network Architects
- Product Support and IT Directors
[Classroom: 3 days / LIVE Virtual*: 21 hours]
- A minimum of 6 or more participants are required for a company-based LIVE Virtual course to commence
- LIVE Virtual courses can be conducted for 5 hours or 7 hours daily. Please note that the number of training days will be extended if you opt for 5 hours daily.
There are no upcoming course dates currently scheduled for this course. If you are keen on attending this course, please register your interest and indicate your preferred start/end training dates via our course enquiry form for us to open a Classroom/LIVE Virtual class schedule for this course.
At the end of this training, participants will learn:
- How to design and build enterprise sites
- Reasons for SD-WAN
- Building blocks for SD-WAN
- Benefits of SD-WAN to end-users and enterprises
- Building blocks for SD-WAN
- Transport-independence of the underlay network
- Service assurance of SD-WAN connections
- High availability of SD-WAN services
- How to apply policy-based packet forwarding for SD-WAN
- The key specifications and standards for SD-WAN
- SD-WAN deployment scenarios
- Key Concepts and Definitions
- Understanding the need for SD-WAN
- Application Flows and Policies
- Features of SD-WAN
- SD-WAN Architecture
- SD-WAN Service Components
- SD-WAN Service Attributes
- Assessing, Planning, and Designing: Scenarios of Size and Scale, Implementations, Applications, Strategy, and Business Requirements
- Deploying SD-WAN
- Implementation: MEF 70 related to Business Requirements, Application Flow, Policy, Underlay Services, Characteristics, and Migration Strategy
- Lifecycle Service Orchestration: Service Impacting Issues, Diagnostics, Performance Metrics, and Troubleshooting
- Enterprise Adoption of SD-WAN
- Components and Features: Fundamentals and Characteristics of SD-WAN Solutions, Service Components, and Service Attributes
Why choose Telefocal Asia for MEF-CECP training and certification?
Below are some of the reasons why customers worldwide choose Telefocal for MEF-SDCP training and certification:
- We conduct pre-training assessment of participants before course commencement with a goal to bridge knowledge gaps and meet training expectations.
- Our trainers have many years of practical design and deployment experiences with telco operators and vendors alike.
- Our trainers are engaging with excellent presentation and delivery skills.
- Our MEF-SDCP training manuals are officially audited by the MEF and professionally prepared, printed and bound.
- Last but not least, our trainers are MEF-SDCP certified.