Monetizing 5G Deploying Edge Computing, IoT and Virtualization
5G is the next generation of connectivity and it will impact consumers and businesses over the next 10 years and beyond.
This course will enable participants to understand how 5G is enabling the integration of diverse technologies such as AI, robotics, cloud, and edge compute in a mobile setting, how they lead to the emergence of new products and services and how vendors and service providers alike are monetizing use cases.
This course is designed for professionals who are interested to understand 5G technologies and its use cases.
- Radio, Packet Core Engineers and Managers involved in the planning and design of wireless networks
- Project Managers
- IP Engineers
- Technical Product Managers
- Technical Product Marketing Professionals
- Technical Strategy Officials
- C-level Decision Makers & Executives
[Classroom: 3 days / LIVE Virtual*: 21 hours]
- A minimum of 5 or more participants are required for a company-based LIVE Virtual course to commence
- LIVE Virtual courses can be conducted for 5 hours or 7 hours daily. Please note that the number of training days will be extended if you opt for 5 hours daily.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Describe what 5G is and getting the right business model, B2B, B2C, B2B2X
- Secure 5G solutions for monetization-specific features and capabilities
- Open vRAN Evolution
- Illustrate the Edge computing components and partner platform Integration
- Describe enterprise 5G Use Cases and deployment scenarios
- Gain competitive advantage learning conditions necessary to support Virtualization, IoT, Edge Computing, ML and AI
- 5G Device Evolution and Digital BSS to deploy IoT, 5G Small Cells for their coexistence with pre-5G macrocells
- Describe advanced wireless technology concepts like Massive MIMO, Virtualized RAN and more
In this course, participants will learn about 5G standardization. They will become confident in all the new technologies and how they are integrated using 5G. They will learn how to enable the enterprise applications and use the partner network ecosystem.
Participants will be given practical insights and workable framework of various technologies like IoT, virtualization, edge computing, orchestration and delivery of complex solutions, flexibility in charging and monetization capabilities, and increased operational agility and speed with cloud-native solutions.
- Introduction to 5G Wireless Communications
- 5G Requirements and Specifications
- 5G Standardization
- 5G Mobile Networks
- Mastering Network Virtualization
- Security for 5G Wireless Communications
- IoT – IIoT, CIoT, IoE
- 5G Operational Scenarios
- Edge Computing
- Case Studies
- Knowledge of core networking and functions
- A basic understanding of IP-based communication
- Experience with IT infrastructure (i.e. Ethernet, Switches, Routers)
- An understanding of current 4G Air Interface and Core Network technologies