OSS and BSS with Big Data
OSS/BSS is at the heart of operation of any Telecom operator. Given growth of Big Data in recent years, the area of OSS/BSS has undergone disruptive changes specifically with virtualization of the OSS/BSS and given the fact, many of the new OTT (Over the top) services are newly developed web / mobile based services that do not fit into legacy OSS.
The first 3 days of this course will be spent to help participants develop a solid background in legacy OSS / BSS. The last 5 modules will be dedicated to explain emerging Big Data analytics application in OSS / BSS layer.
[Classroom: 4 days / LIVE Virtual*: 28 hours]
- A minimum of 5 or more participants are required for a company-based LIVE Virtual course to commence
- LIVE Virtual courses can be conducted for 5 hours or 7 hours daily. Please note that the number of training days will be extended if you opt for 5 hours daily.
- Introduction to Legacy OSS, Journey to the New Virtualized OSS
- Elements of OSS / BSS Management
- Functional Management
- Applications (Cont’d)
- Process Modeling
- Details of Services
- Process Management (BSS)
- Drivers for OSS / BSS
- OSS / BSS Interconnection
- Planning Next Generation Network
- OSS / BSS Vendor / Platform – A Comparative Study
- Recent trends in OSS/BSS Integration, Big Data & IoT in Telecommunications
- Target Marketing / Customer / Subscriber Acquisitions
- Churn Management and Reduction
- Network Operation Analytics
- Big Data OSS / BSS Vendor / Platform – A Comparative Study