Advanced IP Networking
This course covers a broad overview of the components to a network protocol stack. It focuses specifically on the format of TCP/IP Packets. The course introduces policy-based QoS architecture which supports infrastructure for delivering QoS based applications and the emerging trends in IP QoS. It explains the techniques, principles and technology associated with implementing IP Quality of Service (QoS). Connection to the Internet is becoming an essential business tool. This course looks at firewalls, digital certificates, encryption and other essential topics for e-commerce sites. This course also focuses on different IP Networking Management services such as SNMP, RMON, SMI as well as a details on MPLS and IP-VPN.
This course is designed for Network Administrators, Network Operators, Security Auditors, R&D Managers and Software Engineers who are required to integrate IP Security in their solutions.
[Classroom: 3 days / LIVE Virtual*: 21 hours]
- A minimum of 5 or more participants are required for a company-based LIVE Virtual course to commence
- LIVE Virtual courses can be conducted for 5 hours or 7 hours daily. Please note that the number of training days will be extended if you opt for 5 hours daily.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Describe the format of the TCP / IP headers
- Describe the functions of the prevalent TCP / IP protocols, ports, and sockets
- Define how multicasting works
- Learn about MPLS and IP-VPN
- Describe about IP Applications Protocols and different Network Management tools
- Learnt he mobility support for IPV6
- IP Protocol
- IP Routing
- IP Multicasting
- Transport Layer Protocols
- Application Protocols
- Introduction to MPLS and IP-VPN
- IP Quality of Service (QoS)
- IP Network Management
- IP Security
- Mobile IP (Optional)