Overview of SDN, OpenFlow and NFV Workshop
This is an introductory course that provides participants with a basic understanding of Software Defined Networking (SDN), OpenFlow and Network Functions Virtualisation (NFV).
Participants will learn the various OpenFlow controllers and tools, as well as SDN Applications and Security. The course will also explain what NFV is and cover use cases relating to Virtualization of LTE EPC and IMS. Various vendors and products in these domains will also be highlighted and discussed in this course.
[Classroom: 3 days / LIVE Virtual*: 21 hours]
- A minimum of 5 or more participants are required for a company-based LIVE Virtual course to commence
- LIVE Virtual courses can be conducted for 5 hours or 7 hours daily. Please note that the number of training days will be extended if you opt for 5 hours daily.
- Switching and Routing in a Nutshell
- Introduction to SDN
- Introduction to OpenFlow
- OpenFlow Controllers and Tools
- SDN Applications
- SDN Security
- Introduction to Virtualization
- Network Function Virtualization (NFV)
- NFV Use Cases – Virtualisation of LTE EPC and IMS
- Vendors and Products
- Final Thoughts and Conclusion