Managing the Managed Services and Aligning Network Performance Management
This course explains what is managed services and how to manage and monitor these services.
Participants will be taught risk analysis and reduction of managed services, understand the legal aspects, managing the transition and transformation, understand Quality of Service (QoS) issues in relation to what is set out in the Service Level Agreements (SLAs) as well as managing contract migration and handover.
[Classroom: 5 days / LIVE Virtual*: 35 hours]
- A minimum of 5 or more participants are required for a company-based LIVE Virtual course to commence
- LIVE Virtual courses can be conducted for 5 hours or 7 hours daily. Please note that the number of training days will be extended if you opt for 5 hours daily.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand what are managed services
- Manage and monitor managed services
- Learn how you outsource or start transformation
- Understand the legal aspects of managed services and their transition and transformation
- Start project planning and project management (define WBS and timelines)
- Perform risk analysis and reduction of managed services
- Start looking at revenue assurance after covering the risk
- Define the SLAs
- Manage the transition and transformation
- Manage and monitor the QoS of the network
- Combine technology and management together
- Boost the performance of individual, department and organization by communicating the measures/KPIs that matter
- What are Managed Services?
- Risk Assessment
- Managing the Legal Aspects
- Managing Transition and Transformation
- Managing QoS (Quality of Service)
- Managing Contract Migration and Handover
- What is a KPI?
- First Understand All the Rules
- Collaborate NOT Compete – Understand Yours and Other Department Performance Indicators
- Transformation – Align Mate and Align Team Conceptualization
What is so special about This course?
This course stands out prominently from our competitors’ and is unique in several ways:
- This is the only vendor-neutral yet practical training in the world which combines Project, Risk, Process, and Performance Management. It helps the Managers and Team Leads to put a structure to their Managed Networks Program, increase Operational Efficiency, and reduce cost on an ongoing basis.
- This course also teaches how to manage the next phase of transition and transformation – automation and digitization of the Cellular Networks utilizing NFV and SDN technologies and how to convert them into efficient Managed Services.
- The entire course is 100% practical, consisting of plenty of interactions between the instructor and the participants. For example, participants can seek advice from the instructor regarding the projects they are working on or for future projects. They can bring back their entire work activity to implement in their day-to day-work for improved efficiency.