Effective RFP Writing for 5G Networks Spectrum
The 5G RFP is a document summarizing the requirements of 5G commercial system design, and it includes the detailed technology and business requirements of commercial equipment based on 3GPP 5G standard. Not only the 5G RFPs are of a valuable source of information, it sets the tone for effective communication between an organization and its vendors, fostering a productive relationship.
This course is uniquely designed to prepare Telco professionals to use the 5G Request for Proposals (RFP) process to its maximum potential. The class agenda will identify the process, offer a key understanding of the elements of the proposal, and ascertain ways to cover all technical, commercial and regulatory aspects of deploying 5G to its full capability. Pitfalls and success stories will make the class relevant and applicable with practical examples. Discussion, group exercises, and case studies will be used throughout the course.
This course is designed to provide a general overview for strategic or technical managers, policy makers, regulators, consultants, communications professionals, network professionals and others who plan on using, evaluating or working with 5G Networks.
- Classroom: 3 days
- LIVE Virtual*: 21 hours
- A minimum of 6 or more participants are required for a company-based LIVE Virtual course to commence
- LIVE Virtual courses can be conducted for 5 hours or 7 hours daily. Please note that the number of training days will be extended if you opt for 5 hours daily.
There are no upcoming course dates currently scheduled for this course. If you are keen on attending this course, please register your interest and indicate your preferred start/end training dates via our course enquiry form for us to open a Classroom/LIVE Virtual class schedule for this course.
- 5G High Level Functions
- Architectural Challenges to be Considered for the RFP
- Developing the RFP Document – Key Sections
- Scope of Document
- Common Factors
- 5G RAN
- 5G Core
- Virtualization Infrastructure, Management and Orchestration
- QoS/QoE Applications, Services
- Network Performance & Security
- Deployment Timeline
- Developing the Scoring Matrix
- How to Avoid Pitfalls