- Network Design Engineers
- National Regulators
- Network Planning Engineers
- Network Operations and Maintenance
- Managers in the Radio
- Professionals who are interested to gain knowledge about the 5G network
- LIVE Virtual*: 1 day
- A minimum of 6 or more participants are required for a company-based LIVE Virtual course to commence
- LIVE Virtual courses can be conducted for 5 hours or 7 hours daily. Please note that the number of training days will be extended if you opt for 5 hours daily.
There are no upcoming course dates currently scheduled for this course. If you are keen on attending this course, please register your interest and indicate your preferred start/end training dates via our course enquiry form for us to open a Classroom/LIVE Virtual class schedule for this course.
In this course, the key aspects of 5G will be discussed at an overview level. This includes the business drivers of introducing the 5G network in the current mobile network ecosystem, the overall architecture, specific considerations for new RAN and 5G Core network, deployment strategies options and the most relevant features to introduce in the 5G network.
When you have successfully completed this course, you will possess a very good understanding of key components within the 5G network architecture and become fully empowered to take an active role in working with your 5G engineers.
- Why is there a Need for 5G?
- 5G Network Architecture Overview
- 5G NR RAN
- 5G Core Network
- 5G Deployment Options
- Service and Architecture Enhancements
Note: A Certificate of Completion will only be issued upon achieving at least 75% attendance for the course.