In this course, you will learn the basics of SD-WAN, what it is and why it is the next architectural change that Telecom executives need to consider in this Digital Transformation age.
- LIVE Virtual*: 1 day
- A minimum of 6 or more participants are required for a company-based LIVE Virtual course to commence
- LIVE Virtual courses can be conducted for 5 hours or 7 hours daily. Please note that the number of training days will be extended if you opt for 5 hours daily.
There are no upcoming course dates currently scheduled for this course. If you are keen on attending this course, please register your interest and indicate your preferred start/end training dates via our course enquiry form for us to open a Classroom/LIVE Virtual class schedule for this course.
- SD-WAN Basics, SDN and NFV
- SD-WAN as Business Transformation
- SD-WAN Features: Resilience, QoS, Security, Optimization, etc.
- SD-WAN Deployment Options
- Business Case and Business Drivers for SD-WAN
- SD-WAN Architecture as per MEF Forum: SD-WAN Edge, SD-WAN Controller, SD-WAN Orchestrator
- SD-WAN Migration and Inter-Operability
- Case Studies and Examples of SD-WANs