After successfully completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the concepts of GPON
- Draw the architecture of OLT, ONT and ODN
- Understand the concepts of ODN Design
- Grasp the advanced GPON Concepts
- Design a basic GPON Network
- Plan GPON Services in a large city
- Test and Troubleshoot GPON network
Pre-Requisite for Participants:
Participants should have:
- Basic understanding of Optical Networking and IP Fundamentals
- Knowledge of telecommunications (E1, SDH)
- Good understanding of data networking concepts
Who Should Attend?
This course is designed to address the needs of the telecommunications industry with emphasis on those involved in planning, design, and engineering of GPON systems. It is suitable for backhaul network engineers and managers involved in deployment and operation of FTTx networks.
5-day instructor-led training with practical exercises.
- Optical Fiber Fundamentals
- PON Concept
- Components for Future Access Networks
- Enhanced Transmission Techniques
- PON Advanced Concepts
- ODN Design
- Testing and Troubleshooting
- Hands on Exercises during Training