Duration and Training Format
3-day Instructor-led training.
By the end of the course student will be able to:
- Describe the format of the TCP/IP headers
- Describe the functions of the prevalent TCP/IP protocols, ports, and sockets
- Define how multicasting works
- Learn about MPLS and IP-VPN
- Describe about IP Applications Protocols and different Network Management tools
- Learnt he mobility support for IPV6
This course covers a broad overview of the components to a network protocol stack. It focuses specifically on the format of TCP/IP Packets. The course introduces policy-based QoS architecture which supports infrastructure for delivering QoS based applications and the emerging trends in IP QoS. It explains the techniques, principles and technology associated with implementing IP Quality of Service (QoS). Connection to the Internet is becoming an essential business tool. This course looks at firewalls, digital certificates, encryption and other essential topics for e-commerce sites. This course also focuses on different IP Networking Management services such as SNMP, RMON, SMI as well as a details on MPLS and IP-VPN.
Students will gain a solid understanding of Advanced TCP/IP with emphasis on use within the telecommunications environment.
Pre-requisite for Participants
TCP/IP Fundamentals, Basic IP Networking.
Who Should Attend?
Network Administrators, Network operators, Security Auditors, R&D Managers and software engineers willing to integrate IP Security in their solutions.
- IP Protocol
- IP Routing
- IP Multicasting
- Transport Layer Protocols
- Application Protocols
- Introduction to MPLS and IP-VPN
- IP Quality of Service (QoS)
- IP Network Management
- IP Security
- Mobile IP (optional)