OSS/BSS is at the heart of operation of any Telecom operator. Given growth of Big Data in recent time, area of OSS/BSS has undergone disruptive changes specially with virtualization of the OSS/BSS and given the fact, many of the new OTT ( Over the top) services are newly developed web/mobile based services that do not fit into legacy OSS.
Who Should Attend?
- Telecom/Cellular Operation People
- Telecom Sales professionals
- Telecom Operation vendors/contractor
- CXO, VP, Director level managers in TELECOM
3 days instructor-led training.
- Introduction to legacy OSS , Journey to new virtualized OSS
- Elements of OSS/BSS Management
- Functional Management
- Applications contd
- Process Modeling
- Details of Services
- Process Management (BSS)
- Drivers for OSS/BSS
- OSS/BSS Interconnection
- Planning Next Generation Network
- OSS/BSS Vendor/Platform- A Comparative Study
- Recent trends in OSS/BSS Integration, Big Data & IoT in Telecom