The goal of this “Network Analytics – KPIs & Process Management” course is to maiximise the benefits brought about by the co-existence of technology and management. Standing at the intersection of Cellular Operations and Business Management, one is likely to find that one needs people who are skilled in problem-solving.
This training would help boost the performance of individuals by communicating the metrics/KPIs that matter. It compares the KPIs and applies the “Connected thinking” formulae so as to improve the process and make the projects successful.
This program focuses on case studies, problem solving and the application of business analysis techniques combined with Network Key Performance Indicators.
Who Should Attend?
- All executives of Cellular Operator who have a minimum 3 years of working experience.
- Team Lead of each department must attend this workshop
- Managers and above who want to improve their own and cross-functional performance
3-day instructor-led training
- What is a KPI?
- Why are KPIs important?
- How do you define KPIs?
- What are the differences between KPIs, objectives and targets?
- What is the difference between KPIs and operational performance indicators
- How do you set and measure effective and strategic KPIs?
- How do you establish a communication and collaborative culture?