After completing the training, the participant will be able to:
- Appreciate the early concepts of Telecommunications and how they are constantly being developed
- Understand how the Telecoms landscape has grown and transformed dramatically over the years
- Acknowledge the various network types e.g. Wireline, Wireless and how they inter-operate
- Learn about the future of key modern Telecoms technologies including the Het-Net, Cloud Services, IPTV, 5G Mobile Technology and the Internet of Everything.
- Construct an overview understanding of the complex global Telecommunications landscape.
The birth, growth, transformation and future of Telecommunications represents a fascinating topic.
Since Alexander Graham Bell’s amazing telephony breakthrough in 1877, our world has been transformed by a series of engineering triumphs which has intensified connectivity and enhanced our overall wellbeing on planet earth.
Knowledge and competence is vital for professionals in this ever-changing telecommunications industry.
“Modern Telecommunications Technologies and Systems: An Overview” is a 3-day course that provides Professionals with fundamental understanding and appreciation of key modern Systems in operation today.
Basic concepts of Telecommunications Systems and how they are constantly evolving is discussed and important Wireline (DSL, FTTH) and Wireless Access (2G/3G/4G Mobile) technologies are reviewed.
Participants will learn the basics of Voice and Data Communications, fixed and radio transmission systems including short range radio technologies such as Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and Wi-Gig.
A number of the latest mainstream technology breakthroughs: the growth and influence of the Internet, Cyber Security, IPTV, Mobile Offloading, 5G Technology and the Internet of Everything and other emerging technologies and systems will be covered.
Overhead presentations, Interactive sessions, Quizzes, Multi-media sessions and Use Cases ensure that the course is as enjoyable as it is informative.
This course serves as foundation knowledge for other Telecommunications courses run by Telefocal Asia.
Who Should Attend?
Technical and non-Technical professionals working in Telecommunications industry.
Other Executives seeking an appreciation of modern Telecommunications systems.