After attending this “Managing the Managed Services and Aligning Network Performance Management” training, participants will be able to:
- Understand what are managed services
- Manage and monitor managed services
- Learn how you outsource or start transformation
- Understand the legal aspects of managed services and their transition and transformation
- Start project planning and project management (define wbs and timelines)
- Perform risk analysis and reduction of managed services
- Start looking at revenue assurance after covering the risk
- Define the SLAs
- Manage the transition and transformation
- Manage and monitor the QoS of the network
- Combine technology and management together
- Boost the performance of individual, department and organization by communicating the measures/KPIs that matter.
Pre-requisite for Participants:
A basic knowledge of wireless communication systems is required. Practical experience in Telecom operator / vendor is an advantage.
Who Should Attend?
- All executives of Cellular Operator who have at least 3 years of working experience.
- Leads are a must of each department
- Managers who want to improve the cross functional performance
- Managers to appoint team mate, anyone other than the Manager himself, in his/her group
5-day instructor-led training
- What are Managed Services?
- Risk Assessment
- Managing the Legal Aspects
- Managing Transition and Transformation
- Managing QoS (Quality of Service)
- Managing Contract Migration and Handover
- What is a KPI?
- First Understand All the Rules
- Collaborate NOT Compete – Understand yours and other department Performance Indicators
- Transformation – Align Mate and Align Team Conceptualization