IoT allows objects to be sensed and controlled remotely across existing network infrastructure, creating opportunities for more direct integration between the physical world and computer-based systems, resulting in improved efficiency, accuracy and economic benefits.
The world of communications is adapting to IoT, with new types of wireless networks (such as LPWA Networks), protocols and infrastructure being developed to match the specific challenges and demands of this rapidly growing technology.
This course addresses the security challenges of IoT networks, and provides participants with an in-depth knowledge to understand and work with IoT wireless networks, and equip them with the relevant skills required for provisioning high level security on such networks.
It covers a wide range of developing new wireless networks and security standards relating to all aspects of IoT, including 3GPP networks e.g. LTE-MTC, NB-IOT; alternatives such as LORA, SIGFOX and others; all other activity and business issues related to IoT, and look at how these networks will eventually evolve into 5G.
3-days instructor-led training.
- IOT SECURITY CHALLENGES AND REQUIREMENTS
- IOT SECURITY NETWORK ARCHITECTURE Solutions
- IOT SECURITY NETWORK SOLUTIONS REVIEW
- Security consideration for virtualized IoT network
- IOT SECURITY CORE NETWORK SOLUTIONS CHARACTERISTICS
- EFFICACY OF LAYERED APPLICATOIN SECURITY THROUGH THE LENS OF A HACKER
- Leaking ads
- IPv6 & WIFI SECURITY : Is there an Open Door in Your Network?
- INTEGRATING SECURITY WITH DEVOPS TOOLCHAINS
- OPEN SOURCE IN SECURITY – CRITICAL ENVIRONMENTS