OSS/BSS is at the heart of operation of any Telecom operator. With the growth of Big Data especially in recent times, the areas of OSS/BSS has undergone disruptive changes, especially with virtualization of the OSS/BSS and given the fact that many of the new OTT ( Over-the-top) services are newly developed web/mobile based services that do not fit into legacy OSS.
In this course, which consists of 4 days, the first 3 days are spent extensively to develop background in legacy OSS and some aspects of BSS, while the last 5 modules, are dedicated to explain emerging Big Data analytics application in OSS/BSS layer.
Who Should Attend?
- Telecom/Cellular Operation People
- Telecom Sales professionals
- Telecom Operation vendors/contractors
- CXO, VP, Director level managers in TELECOM
- Module-1: Introduction to legacy OSS , journey to new virtualized OSS
- Module-2: Introduction to different types of legacy networking services
- Module-3: Network Management System (NMS)-1 : Protocols, Faults, Configuration
- Module-4: Network Management System (NMS)-2: Accounting, Performance, Security ( More details)
- Module-5: MIB Support & OSS , Inventory Management System
- Module-6: ETOM & OSS
- Module-7: Process Management
- Module-8 : Capacity Management
- Module-9: Trend, Site & Frequency Management
- Module-10: Service fulfillment
- Module-11: Activation and workforce management
- Module-12: Recent trends in OSS/BSS Integration, Big Data & IoT in Telecom
- Module-13: Target Marketing/ Customer/Subscriber acquisitions
- Module-14: Churn Management and reduction
- Module-15: Network Operation Analytics
- Module-16: Big Data OSS/BSS vendor/Platform- A comparative study