After attending this “Internet of Things (IoT) for Telco Service Provider” course, participants will be able to:
- Build awareness about the trends around Internet of Things and finding out ways in which it can help us in general.
- Build understanding about the various components of a IoT based system, right from hardware, cloud, protocols, frameworks and data analytic
- Build awareness about the various M2M and IoT specific communication networks that are being deployed across the world, LoRaWAN, Sigfox, NB-IoT
- Build understanding about how IoT can help the Telecom operators and service providers, with specific use cases and application case scenarios.
- Build awareness about how IoT and big data can help the telcos in optimizing their businesses.
Pre-Requisite for Participants:
Basic knowledge of Networking, IP
, Software architectures
and basic understanding of wireless communications.
Duration and Training Format
3 days instructor-led training.
Who Should Attend?
- Engineers working on ICT domain and want to explore about IoT
- Managers and Architects working in Telcos, ISPs
- Telecom OEMs
- The business case for IoT
- Introduction to IoT
- IoT / M2M Communication
- IoT Electronics Platform Requirements
- IoT Product Requirement and Project Management
- Mobile App Platforms for IoT
- IoT and Machine Learning
- IoT Analytics
- IoT Security
- IoT Use cases in Telecom
- IoT and Big Data Analytics
- Big Data Analytics for Telcos