The course is designed to give participants an opportunity to develop and improve their understanding of the principles of Customer Service Excellence – especially as it applies to Telecoms Operators.
There are practical aspects to the training. It includes 4 workshops which allow participants to trial their new learnings but in the safety of the classroom environment.
The course then considers the future – both in terms of the evolving Telecommunications landscape as well as the expected future developments of Customer Service itself.
Some working experience within the Telecommunications Industry and are part of – or soon to be part of – customer-facing departments.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Managers and Supervisors who are new to the Customer Service environment or who need to refresh their skills
- Front line Customer Service staff
- Anyone keen on providing excellent customer service
- Who are my Customers?
- ‘Manage every Customer Touch point’
- The Role of the Organisation
- A Look into the Future of Customer Service
- Practical Workshops
- REVIEW & CLOSE