After attending the training, participants will be able to:
- Understand the meaning of exceptional customer service & the increasing expectations of customers in the Telecommunications industry
- Appreciate the rapidly changing Telecom landscape & the need for Telco’s to provide an environment where service excellence can flourish
- Have an awareness of what a Connected World entails and how Customer Care is becoming a key Differentiator between competing companies
- Have an appreciation of what Customer Service excellence will look like in the future
Pre-requisite for Participants:
Some working experience within the Telecommunications Industry and are part of – or soon to be part of – customer-facing departments.
This is a 2-day instructor-led classroom training event which involves presentations, interactive sessions, quizzes, embedded multi-media clips, practical workshops and Case Scenarios.
The course is designed to give participants an opportunity to develop and improve their understanding of the principles of customer service excellence – especially as it applies to the Telecoms Industry.
There are practical aspects to the training – including 4 workshops which allow participants to trial their new learnings but in the safety of the classroom environment.
The course then considers the future – both in terms of the evolving Telecommunications landscape (the Internet of Things) as well as expected future developments in Customer Service itself.
Who Should Attend?
- Managers and Supervisors who are new to the Customer Service environment or who need to refresh their skills
- Front line sales and customer service staff
- Participants should have some working experience within the Telecommunications industry and are part of – or soon to be part of – any customer facing department.
2-day instructor-led training
- You and Your Customers
- The Role of the Organisation
- Living in a Connected Age
- A Look into the Future of Customer Service
- Practical Workshops
- Review and Close