The main objectives of this course is to address some fundamentals of Cyber Security topics, and provide insights into the modern security environment.
It seeks to explain the cyber threat landscape and attackers’ mentality, including how attackers works, what tools they use, and what vulnerabilities they target and what they are really after.
This course is targeting those with a basic knowledge of computers and technology and with no prior cyber security experience. It covres a wide range of baseline topics, including terminology, the basics of computer networks, cryptographic principles,penetration testing and more.
The hands-on sessions will enable you to grasp the information presented even if some of the topics are new to you. You’ll learn the fundamentals of cyber security that will serve as the foundation of yoru security skills and knowledge. Workstations equipped with Wireshark will be used for the hands-on labs.
Who Should Attend?
High level Managers, Presale Managers, IT Managers, QA and Technical Support
3 – days instructor-led training event
Basic Knowledge of IP Networking
Special Note for this course:
Workstations are used for hands-on. A workstation per every 2 attendees (12 attendees recommended in a class, max. of 20 attendees in the class)
What are the course benefits?
This course is targeting those with a basic knowledge of computers and technology but with no prior cyber security experience.
It covers a wide range of baseline topics, including terminology, the basics of computer networks, cryptographic principles, penetration testing and more.
The hands-on sessions will enable you to grasp the information presented even if some of the topics are new to you.
You’ll learn fundamentals of cyber security that will serve as the foundation of your security skills and knowledge.
- Managers who feel bombarded with complex technical security terms they don’t understand, but want to understand
- “Non IT” security managers who want to be able to communicate with other personal about cybersecurity as part of the overall security plan of the organizations
- Anyone new to cyber security and in need of an introduction to the fundamentals of security
- Professionals with basic computer and technical knowledge in all disciplines who need to be conversant in basic security concepts, principles, and terms without going too deep
- Lead and manage meeting regarding cyber security threats
- Conduct discussion and debates with your IT personal regarding cyber risk management within your organization
- Be able to recruit highly-skilled security personal
- Capture your customers’ needs and concerns regarding cybersecurity aspects of integrating your products into the customers infrastructure
- Present and discuss the security aspects of proposed technological products and solutions with your customers
- Interact with potential customer with knowledge and integrity regarding security aspects of products
- Knowledge of the cyber security buzzwords and topics
Technical Support Managers
- Communicate with confidence regarding information security topics, terms, and concepts
- Understand computer network basics and fundamental grasp of networking acronyms, including TCP/IP, IP, TCP, UDP, MAC, ARP, NAT, ICMP, and DNS
- Discuss various security technologies related to products with your customers