The goal of this course “Customer Experience Management (CEM) and Big Data Analytics” which help to reverse Service providers are seeing decreasing revenues and increasing customer churn against a back drop of rising network infrastructure expenditure dangerous and destructive spiral. Telcos can make use of the data generated real time by their subscribers, commonly known as “Big Data”, for new revenue opportunities. Coupling this with a business transformation program focusing more on the management of customers’ experience (CEM), this may prove to be the cornerstone of telcos’ differentiating strategy and open up new revenue streams.
This course is a primer on CEM and Big Data Analytics and it’s unique course offering of Telefocal which covers topics with Business, Strategy and Technical perspectives. It describes how a Telco can transform itself by using all the business intelligence it has about the subscribers to increase their service satisfaction which can eventually lead to increased revenue and churn reduction or prevention.
Pre-requisite for Participants:
The goal of this course is to maiximise the benefits brought about by the co-existence of technology and management. Standing at the intersection of Cellular Operations and Business Management, one is likely to find that one needs people who are skilled in problem-solving.
This training would help boost the performance of individuals by communicating the metrics/KPIs that matter. It compares the KPIs and applies the “Connected thinking” formulae so as to improve the process and make the projects successful.
This program focuses on case studies, problem solving and the application of business analysis techniques combined with Network Key Performance Indicators.
Who Should Attend?
Chief Executive Officers, Chief Technology Officers, Decision Makers, Strategy Professionals, Product Managers, Managers, IT Professionals and CRM professionals etc.
5-day instructor-led training
- The new telecom landscape and forces that drive the ICT industry
- Telecom economics and dynamics that will disrupt the industry
- Telecom assets to combat the new reality
- Migration Strategies for Business Transformation
- TM Forum, Frameworx, eTOM and other models
- Network Performance Management (NPM) and Service Quality Management (SQM) for improved Quality of Experience (QoE)
- Network architecture for a customer driven telecom organization
- Introduction to Customer Experience Management (CEM)
- Key concepts and framework of CEM
- TM Forum and The CEM Maturity Model
- Defining End-to-End CEM, and QoE and their corresponding Indices
- Measuring Success – KPIs, KQIs, SLAs and Metrics
- Customer Experience Journey Mapping and Optimization
- The relationship of Net Promoter Score, CEMI, QoE, Churn and Revenues
- Customer Experience driven Use Cases
- The evolution of the DataWare house
- Introduction to Big Data and Business Intelligence Analytics
- Real Time, vs. Near Real time vs. Offline Business Intelligence
- How telco departments can leverage Big Data Analytics
- IT network architecture changes required for a disrupting ICT future
- Use Cases related to NPM, SQM and CEM
- How CEM and BDA disrupt the telecom industry
- New monetization techniques and Use Cases to revive the Telecom “cash-cow”