The course covers in great detail all the inner workings of BGP protocol that is required to build a solid foundation that one can build upon. It teaches the participants on how BGP is used as a tool in various use cases, hence focusing on real-world problems and include not only design solutions, but also the background on why they are appropriate. A live demo will be provided at the end of each day.
The BGP protocol is being used in both service provider and enterprise networks. As the design goals of these two groups are different, different architectures need to be used for each environment. The course highlights the differences in these goals, and explains the corresponding solutions for each group, so as to assist the client in understanding the different solution strategies offered.
This course allows participants to learn the practical guidelines for designing and deploying a scalable BGP routing architecture.
5-day instructor-led training.
- Advanced BGP Introduction
- Understanding BGP Building Blocks
- Effective BGP Policy Control
- Internet Connectivity for EnterpriseEffective BGP Policy Control Networks
- Scalable iBGP Design and Implementation Guidelines
- Service Provider Architecture
- BGP Multiprotocol Extension for MPLS VPN
- Tuning BGP Performance