Upon completion of this course, participants will learn:
- What is 4Vs (volume, velocity, variety and veracity) in Big Data – Generation, Extraction and Management
- Fundamental Concepts of Big Data, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence
- How Big Data Analytics differ from legacy data analytics
- In-house justification of Big Data
- Introduction to Hadoop Ecosystem – familiarity with all Hadoop tools like Hive, Pig, SPARC and learn when and how they are used to solve Big Data problem
- How big data and machine learning techniques can be used for predictive and prescriptive analytics
- How to build a process for harnessing big data and how the big data workflow integrates into the organizational processess
- Understand the various case studies of big data in telco from across the world
- Explore the techniques to come up with your own big data use cases
Overview of Big Data:
This course addresses the strategic intent of telecom operators for leveraging big data. It will provide you a big picture of the various Big Data ecosystem tools and platforms and help you understand how it is different from traditional data analytics. It will touch upon the various predictive and prescriptive analytics approaches using machine learning that could result in new use cases for a telecom operator business. Furthermore, this course will help you build the right mindset for embracing big data and guide you to frame your own big data use case as per your department’s charter, either as a business, operation or a service function within your telco organization.
Who Should Attend?
Any professional keen on Big Data Analytics in the telecom sectors, and who drives organizational strategy, business and operational efficiencies.
3-day instructor-led training
- What is Big Data? What are the broad characteristics & applications of Big Data?
- Data Analytics / Big Data Process Flow
- Big Data Tools, Databases, concept of map reduce and Hadoop Ecosystem (Apache Spark, Storm, Cloud Hosted Big Data Infrastructure)
- Different generations of Big Data tools
- Predictive Analytics using Big Data and their use cases
- Different approaches to analytics
- Introduction to machine learning and building models for analytics and BI
- Machine Learning in Big Data for predictive and prescriptive analytics, use cases
- How to start thinking about Big Data? Frame your own Big Data use case and use it in the context of your organizational charter.
- Industry case studies and possible use cases for leveraging Big Data in your day to day work
What’s so different about this Data Analytics course offered by Telefocal Asia?
This course provides a laser-sharp focus on the application of Big Data in several industry verticals related to telecommunications.
Practitioners will be able to get a good grasp of what it entails to deal with Big Data and how it can help them in their day to day decision making.
This course also covers a wealth of existing research papers and industry case studies about how Big Data is being implemented across the world.
Participants will be given access to a select set of papers and they will get a chance to frame their own problem and solution statement by leveraging Big Data.