By the end of the course participants will be able to:
- Describe the fundamentals of performance measurement
- Collect and present statistical data of these measurements
- Know what the measurement limitations are and how tolerances provide valuable information for validation and evaluation
- Know how performance measurement is captured and analyzed using software
- Know which parameters are key to optimize to increase 3G performance
Pre-Requisite for Participants:
Good knowledge of GSM network performance, 3G fundamentals.
Who Should Attend?
- Technical Managers
- Development Engineers
- Radio Network Engineers
- Anyone who needs to know about UMTS, how it works and how it is deployed.
- Introduction to 3G benchmarking
- Key 3G performance parameters
- Optimisation of 3G parameters