“If you think you are beaten, you are; If you think you dare not, you don’t. If you’d like to win, but think you can’t it’s almost a cinch you won’t. If you think you’ll lose, you’ve lost, For out in the world we find Success being with a fellow’s will; It’s all in the state of mind.”
― Walter D. Wintle
- What all I learned at school or organization is not enough.
- If it was that easy, every Manager would have got excellent results.
- What do you believe – is it a skill or Art?
- Do you think Napoleon or Genghis Khan had which you don’t have to achieve remarkable results?
- You learned, you planned, and still there is more to planning. Damn this thing is never ending.
- Humans working with Humans and still management an issue.
- Who makes these deadlines?
Who Should Attend?
Telecommunications Operators, Vendors and Telecom Service Providers. The course is oriented at the whole spectrum of staff that is new to Management. Network Roll-out team members performing separate parts of the whole project cycle. Executives from Engineering, Customer Care, Sales, Distribution, Warehousing, Finance, Human Resources and other related departments.
1. Competitive Telecom environment – New Technologies New Challenges
- New Challenges and Technology Exercise
2. Handling Budgets and Financials – New Power, New Responsibility
- Budget and Financial Exercise
3. Team Together – Team Apart, making and breaking your team
- Personality Check Exercise – Know Thyself and Others – Myers Briggs Test
4. Leadership Essentials – Embrace Complexity
- Which Leader you like and why – Exercise – Skills and Traits?
5. Presentation, Communication & Interpersonal Skills – We Listen to REPLY not Understand
- Presentation and Communication Skill enhancement – Video Exercise?
6. Making Effective Decisions and Delivering Projects on Time – Big Statistics Big Data
- Critical Path Analysis Exercise?