OSS/BSS is at the heart of operation of any Telecom operator. Given growth of Big Data in recent time, area of OSS/BSS has undergone disruptive changes specially with virtualization of the OSS/BSS and given the fact, many of the new OTT ( Over the top) services are newly developed web/mobile based services that do not fit into legacy OSS. In this current course, which consists of 4 days, first 3 days are spent extensively to develop background in legacy OSS/BSS, while last 5 modules, are dedicated to explain emerging Big Data analytics application in OSS/BSS layer.
Who Should Attend?
- Telecom/Cellular Operation People
- Telecom Sales professionals
- Telecom Operation vendors/contractor
- CXO, VP, Director level managers in TELECOM
4 days instructor-led training.
- Module 1: Introduction to legacy OSS , Journey to new virtualized OSS
- Module 2: Elements of OSS/BSS Management
- Module 3: Functional Management
- Module 4: Applications contd
- Module 5: Process Modeling
- Module 6: Details of Services
- Module 7: Process Management (BSS)
- Module 8: Drivers for OSS/BSS
- Module 9: OSS/BSS Interconnection
- Module 10: Planning Next Generation Network
- Module 11: OSS/BSS Vendor/Platform- A Comparative Study
- Module 12: Recent trends in OSS/BSS Integration, Big Data & IoT in Telecom
- Module 13: Target Marketing/ Customer/Subscriber Acquisitions
- Module 14: Churn Management and Reduction
- Module 15: Network Operation Analytics
- Module 16: Big Data OSS/BSS Vendor/Platform- A Comparative Study