To equip trainees with in-depth understandings and practical knowledge of IP routing and switching technology that are normally not available from standard vendor training sessions.
Pre-Requisite for Participants:
Background in TCP/IP and data communications is recommended.
Who Should Attend?
Engineers deploying and operating Data Networks, Network Designers, Network administrators
- Introduction and Overview of Switching
- LAN Technologies
- LAN Switching Concepts
- Virtual LANs (VLANs)
- Routing Concepts
- Routing Protocols Overview
- Routing Information Protocol (RIP)
- Open Shortest Path First (OSPF)
- Border Gateway Protocol (BGP)
- Static Routing
- Route Redistribution Issues
- Specific Redistributions
- Future of IP Networks