This course will enable participants to:
- Develop an understanding of what GSM/UMTS is, its overview and architecture
- Develop an appreciation of how GSM/UMTS and related technologies can be used to deliver value to customers through proper indoor planning
- Explore the linkages between technological capabilities of GSM/UMTS and the antenna systems used for its optimum performance
- In building solutions and their need
- In building design process including a case study and indoor planning process and procedures and the final report.
Pre-Requisite for Participants:
A basic knowledge of wireless, IP and data communication technology.
Who Should Attend?
Engineers and managers responsible for the planning, design, and operation of GSM/UMTS networks and indoor design services.
- RF Transmission Media
- Link Budget Sample Calculation
- Integrated Radio System
- Indoor Mapping