The main objectives are as follows:
- Tutorial on optical fiber transmission systems
- Understand SDH Technology, Transmission Hierarchy, Network Elements
- Understand DWDM Technology, Transmission Systems, Network Elements
- Understand OTN Architecture and Protocols
- Understand how OTN can ensure transportation, multiplexing, routing, supervision and survival of customers signals through a treatment to be carried out “primarily” in optics
Good knowledge on Fibre Optic Communication or Transmission planning.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND??
Transmissions radio link planning engineers and those who are involved in transmissions network planning with all-IP packet radios, maintenance and optimization for next generation mobile transmissions network.