Upon completion of this course, participants would be able to understand WiFi, WiFi Network design and architecture, protocols and network planning. Participants will learn the methodologies and practical skills that is needed to perform professional wireless design.
Pre-Requisite for Participants:
Prior knowledge on GSM, GPRS, WiMax is preferred before attending this course.
Who should attend?
- Marketing, sales and R&D staff members for manufacturers/vendors of LAN equipment
- LAN users looking for alternatives to the "classical" LAN implementations
- Data communications consultants and system integrators
- What is Wi-Fi ?
- WiFi Architecture
- 802.11 Protocols & Building Blocks
- Wi-Fi Security
- WLAN QoS
- WLAN Networks
- What is Next?
- Emerging WiFi & LAN Technologies