Duration and Training Format
4-day (5 hours daily), Instructor-led Live Virtual Training
- Design and build Enterprise sites
- Why do we need SD-WAN?
- Building blocks for SD-WAN
- Benefits of SD-WAN to end-users and enterprises
- Building blocks for SD-WAN
- Transport-independence of the Underlay Network
- Service assurance of SD-WAN connections
- High Availability of SD-WAN Services
- Applying Policy-based Packet Forwarding for SD-WAN
- Highlighting the key specifications and standards for SD-WAN
- SD-WAN Deployment Scenarios
The SD-WAN market is one of the hottest in the communications industry, with tens of billions of dollars in revenue at stake in the next 5 years. IDC estimates that the global SD-WAN infrastructure market (excluding managed services) will reach USD 5.3 billion by 2023 due to strong enterprise demand and the embrace of SD-WAN by leading service providers seeking to provide enterprises with dynamic management of hybrid WAN connections with guaranteed QoS on a per-application basis. The US managed SD-WAN services market alone is projected to reach USD 4.5 billion by 2023, according to Vertical Systems Group.
Comprehensive SD-WAN training by Telefocal Asia on MEF-SDCP is an excellent career enabler for SD-WAN service providers, integrators, network consultants, technology solution providers, and more.
Knowledge of basic telecommunications and data communications.
Who Should Attend?
- Network Engineers / Operation Engineers
- System Engineers (e.g., Application Engineers etc.)
- Network Engineer Managers
- Network Consulting Engineers
- Product Developers
- Enterprise Solution Designers
- Sales Engineers
- Network Architects
- Product Support and IT Directors
Why choose Telefocal for MEF-SDCP training?
Below are some of the reasons why customers worldwide choose Telefocal for MEF-SDCP Training and Certification:
- We conduct pre-training assessment of participants before course commencement with a goal to bridge knowledge gaps and meet training expectations.
- Our trainers have many years of practical design and deployment experiences with telco operators and vendors alike.
- Our trainers are engaging with excellent presentation and delivery skills.
- Our MEF SDCP training manuals are officially audited by the MEF and professionally prepared, printed and bound.
- Our trainer regularly meet with MEF officials for the development and maintenance of the exam and discuss any upcoming changes.
- We train our candidates to pass the exam at first attempt.
- We provide after-training support to our candidates.
- Last but not least, our trainers are MEF-SDCP certified.
- Key Concepts and Definitions
- Understanding the Need for SD-WAN
- Application Flows and Policies
- Features of SD-WAN
- SD-WAN Architecture
- SD-WAN Service Components
- SD-WAN Service Attributes
- Assessing, planning and designing: scenarios of size and scale, implementations, applications, strategy, and business requirements.
- Deploying SD-WAN
- Implementation: MEF 70 related to business requirements, application flow, policy, underlay services, characteristics, and migration strategy.
- Lifecycle Service Orchestration: service impacting issues, diagnostics, performance metrics, and troubleshooting.
- Enterprise Adoption of SD-WAN
- Components and Features: fundamentals and characteristics of SD-WAN solutions, service components, and service attributes.