Duration and Training Format
3-day instructor-led training (7 hours daily)
4-day VIRTUAL training (5 hours daily)
7-10 December 2020, Singapore
- Design and build Enterprise sites
- Why do we need SD-WAN?
- Building blocks for SD-WAN
- Benefits of SD-WAN to end-users and enterprises
- Building blocks for SD-WAN
- Transport-independence of the Underlay Network
- Service assurance of SD-WAN connections
- High Availability of SD-WAN Services
- Applying Policy-based Packet Forwarding for SD-WAN
- Highlighting the key specifications and standards for SD-WAN
- SD-WAN Deployment Scenarios
The SD-WAN market is one of the hottest in the communications industry, with tens of billions of dollars in revenue at stake in the next 5 years. IDC estimates that the global SD-WAN infrastructure market (excluding managed services) will reach USD 5.3 billion by 2023 due to strong enterprise demand and the embrace of SD-WAN by leading service providers seeking to provide enterprises with dynamic management of hybrid WAN connections with guaranteed QoS on a per-application basis. The US managed SD-WAN services market alone is projected to reach USD 4.5 billion by 2023, according to Vertical Systems Group.
Comprehensive SD-WAN training by Telefocal Asia on MEF-SDCP is an excellent career enabler for SD-WAN service providers, integrators, network consultants, technology solution providers, and more.
Knowledge of basic telecommunications and data communications.
Who Should Attend?
- Network Engineers / Operation Engineers
- System Engineers (e.g., Application Engineers etc.)
- Network Engineer Managers
- Network Consulting Engineers
- Product Developers
- Enterprise Solution Designers
- Sales Engineers
- Network Architects
- Product Support and IT Directors
Why choose Telefocal for MEF SDCP training?
Below are some of the reasons why customers worldwide choose Telefocal for MEF SDCP Training and Certification:
(a) We conduct pre-training assessment of participants before course commencement with a goal to bridge knowledge gaps and meet training expectations.
(b) Our trainers have many years of practical design and deployment experiences with telco operators and vendors alike.
(c) Our trainers are engaging with excellent presentation and delivery skills.
(d) Our MEF SDCP training manuals are officially audited by the MEF and professionally prepared, printed and bound.
(e) Our trainer regularly meet with MEF officials for the development and maintenance of the exam and discuss any upcoming changes.
(f) We train our candidates to pass the exam at first attempt.
(g) We provide after-training support to our candidates.
(h) Last but not least, our trainers are MEF SDCP certified.
MEF-SDCP Course Outline
- Key Concepts and Definitions
- Understanding the Need for SD-WAN
- Application Flows and Policies
- Features of SD-WAN
- SD-WAN Architecture
- SD-WAN Service Components
- SD-WAN Service Attributes
- Assessing, planning and designing: scenarios of size and scale, implementations, applications, strategy, and business requirements.
- Deploying SD-WAN
- Implementation: MEF 70 related to business requirements, application flow, policy, underlay services, characteristics, and migration strategy.
- Lifecycle Service Orchestration: service impacting issues, diagnostics, performance metrics, and troubleshooting.
- Enterprise Adoption of SD-WAN
- Components and Features: fundamentals and characteristics of SD-WAN solutions, service components, and service attributes.