Duration and Training Format
3 days instructor-led training
After attending this course, participants will be able to:
- Build awareness about the trends in Internet of Things and finding out ways in which it can help us in general.
- Build understanding about the various components of an IoT based system, such as hardware, cloud, protocols, frameworks and data analytics
- Build awareness about the various M2M and IoT specific communication networks that are being deployed across the world, including LoRaWAN, Sigfox and NB-IoT
- Build understanding about how IoT can help the Telecom operators and service providers, with specific use cases and application case scenarios.
- Build awareness about how IoT and big data can help the telcos in optimizing their businesses.
Who Should Attend?
- Engineers working in ICT domain and want to explore about IoT
- Managers and Architects working in Telcos and ISPs
- Telecom OEMs
- Session 1 – The business case for IoT
- Session 2 – Introduction to IoT
- Session 3 – IoT / M2M Communication
- Session 4 – IoT Electronics Platform Requirements
- Session 5 – IoT Product Requirement and Project Management
- Session 6 – Mobile App Platforms for IoT
- Session 7 – IoT and Machine Learning
- Session 8 – IoT Analytics
- Session 9 – IoT Security
- Session 10 – IoT Use cases in Telecom
- Session 11 – IoT and Big Data Analytics
- Session 12 – Big Data Analytics for Telcos