After attending this course, participants will be fully aware of the trends surrounding IoT and the benefits it offers.
They will understand the various components that made up an IoT-based system - from hardware, cloud, protocols, frameworks to Data Analytics.
They will learn about the various M2M and IoT-specific communication networks that are being deployed globally in LoRaWAN, Sigfox and NB-IoT.
They will appreciate how IoT can help the Telecom operators and service providers, with specific use cases and application case scenarios included.
Lastly, they will learn how IoT and Big Data can help the telcos in optimising their business.
Pre-Requisite for Participants:
Duration and Training Format
3 days instructor-led training.
Who Should Attend?
- Engineers working on ICT domain and want to explore about IoT
- Managers and Architects working in Telcos, ISPs
- Telecom OEMs
- The business case for IoT
- Introduction to IoT
- IoT / M2M Communication
- IoT Electronics Platform Requirements
- IoT Product Requirement and Project Management
- Mobile App Platforms for IoT
- IoT and Machine Learning
- IoT Analytics
- IoT Security
- IoT Use cases in Telecom
- IoT and Big Data Analytics
- Big Data Analytics for Telcos