Optimizing Customer Experience
By utilising customer experience and network performance data with high powered analytics and business intelligence to dramatically improve customer experience. Also focus operational teams on the root cause of network problems!
Independent studies have shown that internet experience is three times more important than any other measures to achieving high levels of customer satisfaction and keeping customers!
Many operators are burdened with poor customer experience, high fault rates and high customer churn which puts increased pressure on operational teams to deliver more whilst working against ever tightening KPI targets. In this situation it is all too common to find operational units working to satisfy KPIs and not the customer. This reactive approach ultimately leads to increased OPEX costs without the benefit of quality improvement.
This course focuses on a new way of proactive working where your network and customer data are combined with real time customer experience data to provide actionable insights that will help you to organise operational teams and solve the root causes of problems!
A typical broadband/telecom operator has access to huge amounts of data in their domain, far more than ever would be typically needed. This course will help operators understand the key data from each system and how they can be correlated together to improve operational efficiency and customer experience.
In order to understand customer experience, operators must measure true customer experience through the eyes of the customer. As the primary gateway to the internet the telecom operator is seen as being solely responsible for the quality of internet delivered to end users, this is not so simple in today’s ever connected world where services are hosted in every corner of the globe and accessed in real-time.
Operators can take ownership of delivering a quality network, but this must focus on end-to-end monitoring and optimised accordingly. This will help operators to re-align their focus to the customer and understand the tools and options available to improve the quality of experience for its users.
[Classroom: 3 days / LIVE Virtual*: 21 hours]
- A minimum of 6 or more participants are required for a company-based LIVE Virtual course to commence
- LIVE Virtual courses can be conducted for 5 hours or 7 hours daily. Please note that the number of training days will be extended if you opt for 5 hours daily.
There are no upcoming course dates currently scheduled for this course. If you are keen on attending this course, please register your interest and indicate your preferred start/end training dates via our course enquiry form for us to open a Classroom/LIVE Virtual class schedule for this course.
This course seeks to impart the necessary knowledge to the participants with the aim of accomplishing the following course objectives:
- Meeting customer expectation/ what makes good Internet
- Developing meaningful KPIs
- Types of analytics and BI (Business Intelligence) software
- What data is important and where to source it
- Methods for collecting data
- How to identify problem customers and areas in your network – implementing quality scoring methods from multiple data sources
- How to obtain customer experience data to provide insights into user experience, benchmarking and troubleshooting
- Customer QoS/QoE monitoring using probes – What tests to do and from where
- How to analyse performance data and customer experience data and correlate to find the root cause
- Domestic vs International Internet performance
- Learn about types of reports that can be generated for different needs – Regulator, CEO, Marketing, Sales, field technicians and back end technical teams
- QoS in the home – using QoS methods and device optimisation at CPE level to remove congestion in the home
- Technician testing – Tools to find slow browsing and intermittent faults