MEF SDN NFV Certified Professional (MEF-SNCP)
The MEF-SNCP SDN/NFV Certified Professional is a new, vendor-neutral certification for today’s modern, software-centric network world, MEF-SNCP SDN/NFV Certified Professional validates the knowledge, skills, and abilities to plan, deploy, and operate a complete range of solutions in the highly-related SDN and NFV technologies. These are precisely the skills that are companies seeking for empowering today’s software-driven advanced networks. In order to create this certification, experts around the world from both MEF and partner organizations gathered to identify the key skills required to thrive in these technical domains, the result of which is the first comprehensive accreditation or technical competence in SDN and NFV.
Telefocal helps equip candidates sitting for the MEF-SNCP examination with the necessary knowledge and skills required in the planning, building and operating domains of SDN and NFV based networks.
- Manager/Director for a Network/IT group
- Network Technician
- IT Analyst
- System Administrator
- Consultant/Profesional Services Engineer
- Sales Representatives
- IT Project Manager
- IT Program Manager
- Help Desk/NOC Engineer
- Professionals who are interested to master SDN NFV
[Classroom: 5 days / LIVE Virtual*: 35 hours]
- A minimum of 6 or more participants are required for a company-based LIVE Virtual course to commence
- LIVE Virtual courses can be conducted for 5 hours or 7 hours daily. Please note that the number of training days will be extended if you opt for 5 hours daily.
There are no upcoming course dates currently scheduled for this course. If you are keen on attending this course, please register your interest and indicate your preferred start/end training dates via our course enquiry form for us to open a Classroom/LIVE Virtual class schedule for this course.
On completion of this training, participants will be able to:
- Create conceptual-level designs for SDN and/or NFV solutions
- Explain the various SDN frameworks
- Explain how SDN and NFV complement and reinforce each other
- Identify the various components in a SDN/NFV system
- Explain the interfaces and functionality of SDN and NFV components
- Explain the concept of a service chain
- Determine required controller functionality against specific service requirements
- Select products for networking services based on the business requirements using SDN/NFV
- Validate conceptual architecture
- Specify service requirements and characteristics
- High level test plans for validating new SDN and NFV components
- Determine which service elements need to be obtained
- Evaluate a network service leveraging SDN and NFV technologies
- Evaluate an SDN Controller
- Integrate a new network element/network function into an SDN/NFV domain
- Service chain instantiation parameters
- Resource limitations and provision resources
- Implementation based on constraints
- Procedures to implement QoS
- Method to make an SDN/NFV network and the services secure
- Procedures to compose a network service leveraging SDN and NFV technologies
- Health metrics and most common points of failure for SDN and NFV components
- Procedures to update a service based on events and manage alerts and remediation
- Interaction point with an SDN/NFV system
- Components of SDN and NFV technologies that contribute to an overall disaster recovery plan
- Procedures to upgrade network software
Why choose Telefocal Asia for MEF-CECP training and certification?
Below are some of the reasons why customers worldwide choose Telefocal for MEF-CECP training and certification:
- We conduct pre-training assessment of participants before course commencement with a goal to bridge knowledge gaps and meet training expectations.
- Our trainers have many years of practical design and deployment experiences with telco operators and vendors alike.
- Our trainers are engaging with excellent presentation and delivery skills.
- Our MEF-SNCP training manuals are officially audited by the MEF and professionally prepared, printed and bound.
- Last but not least, our trainers are MEF-SNCP certified.