IP Network Fundamentals with Practical Hands-On
This course is a unique blend of telecom and IP technologies, tailored for network beginners interested in the challenging and exciting world of networking technologies. Course topics include essential technologies, structures, functions, and data transmission methods in modern LANs and WANs. Hands-on labs offer participants the opportunity to build a simple network from scratch, and then observe network behavior with a protocol analyzer.
- Network Engineers, Designers, and Administrators
- Product Managers who wish to launch IP-based services
- Telecom Professionals with little or no IP background
- Non-Telecom Professionals who are keen to learn the basics of IP technologies
[Classroom: 3 days / LIVE Virtual*: 21 hours]
- A minimum of 6 or more participants are required for a company-based LIVE Virtual course to commence
- LIVE Virtual courses can be conducted for 5 hours or 7 hours daily. Please note that the number of training days will be extended if you opt for 5 hours daily.
There are no upcoming course dates currently scheduled for this course. If you are keen on attending this course, please register your interest and indicate your preferred start/end training dates via our course enquiry form for us to open a Classroom/LIVE Virtual class schedule for this course.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Differentiate the popular communication models
- Explain the functions of the IP suite of protocols
- Describe the architecture of IP addressing
- Design a medium size network addressing scheme
- Explain the working of VLANs and Carrier Ethernet
- Describe transport technologies used for IP, such as SDH, DWDM, etc.
- Hands-On Lab explaining VLAN and Switching fundamentals