This course will enable the participants to understand :
- the LTE key differentiators as well as the LTE radio principles
- Systems engineering
- What are the main network elements which constitute the LTE frame work.
- What is new and what has been eradicated.
Participants should have GSM, UMTS or WiMAX technology background.
Who Should Attend?
The audience for this course is telecommunications personnel who need a strong background about the LTE air interface structure and mechanisms. It is a pre-requisite for the personnel in charge of the configuration, optimization and monitoring of a LTE network.
- Network Evolution
- LTE Network Architecture
- The LTE Air Interface (Physical Layer)
- The E-UTRAN Interfaces and Protocols
- LTE Initial Procedures
- LTE and IP Network Security
- LTE Mobility