The goal of this course is to present details and up-to-date information on the LTE and LTE Advanced technology and the corresponding 3GPP standards. The focus will be on network architecture, radio access, interface specification, protocol and signaling. Participants will learn the features of technology that are relevant for system performance and applications. They will understand how LTE and LTE Advanced will integrate with the current 2G and 3G legacy networks.
A strong knowledge of wireless communication systems of 2G or 3G technologies is needed.
Who Should Attend?
Technical managers, supervisors, deployment engineers who require a good knowledge of the LTE and LTE Advanced.
- LTE Principles
- LTE Physical Layer
- Multiple Antenna Techniques
- MAC and RRC Layer
- LTE Access Procedures and Protocols
- Network Architecture and Interfaces
- Voice-over-IP (CS Fall Back, VOLGA, One Voice)
- IMS Profiles
- Network Deployment Aspects
- 2G or 3G Upgrade
- Base Station Features and Network Performance