After attending the course, participants will be able to:o
- After attending the course, participants will be able to:
- Develop an appreciation of how 3G Transmission Network Planning and related technologies can be used to deliver value to customers
- Develop an understanding on how 3G Network can utilize the Microwave link for planning the Access and Core network
- Learn 3G Traffic Analysis and 3GPP Delay, Jitter requirements between NodeB and RNC for 3G Access Link
- Describe the process in all-IP 3G Network and transmission planning
- Plan for 3G Access Links with IP based Microwave radio
- Learn the methods for Access Core Network Dimensioning using Adaptive Modulation features
- Learn on how to plan for 3G Synchronisation
Knowledge of Microwave and Link Planning using legacy TDM radios. Participants should have attended the Telefocal course “Microwave Transmission Engineering & Link Planning Course”.
Who Should Attend?
2G legacy TDM Microwave Transmissions Radio Link planning engineers who are or shall be involved in Access and Core transmissions network planning using microwave radios for the next generation mobile IP Transmissions network.
- Overview for 3G and 4G Networks - The Big Picture
- Wireless Networks Back-haul Overview
- ATM as a Back-haul Solution
- IP and MPLS Basics
- Microwave in Wireless back-haul
- Carrier Ethernet in IP back-haul
- Wireless back-haul Evolution Scenario
- Back-haul Capacity Planning