After successfully completing the course the participants will:
- Explain IPTV architecture
- Describe the components of IPTV
- Describe the Set-top-box (STB) device configuration
- Learn about the IP Layer and Transport Layer relevant to IPTV
- Relate between IPTV and NGN
- Implement QoS in the access and home networks
- Describe IPTV networks, protocols and interfaces
- Discuss the detailed operations of IPTV
A basic knowledge of telecommunication, IP and data communication technology is preferred.
Who Should Attend?
Engineers and managers responsible for the planning, design, and operation of IPTV networks and services.
- IPTV Overview
- TV network Basic Structure
- IPTV Services Overview
- IPTV environment
- IPTV STB Architecture
- Real Time Video QOS Requirements
- Video Hierarchy and Standard
- IPTV – Relevant TCP/IP Standards
- IPTV Network Architecture
- IPTV and NGN Networks
- Advanced Concepts in IPTV
- IPTV Market Status