By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- List and describe the major components in a Mobile IP architecture.
- Describe how data traffic passes through a Mobile IP Network.
- Explain how Mobile IP works.
- Explain the benefits of a mobile router.
- Recognise the issues involved in Mobile IP implementations.
The participants are expected to have generic technical (telecommunication or computer science) background, and ability to understand technical topics. No specific knowledge is required, but familiarity with GSM or UMTS architecture and services would be beneficial.
Who Should Attend?
This course is intended for all Telecom engineers, Network Support staff.
- Technology Overview
- Internet Protocol
- Main IP L4 Protocols
- IP Routing
- Domain Name System
- IP Tunnelling
- IP Security
- Management of IP Host and Network
- Transmission Technologies
- Mobile IP based services with Supporting Protocols