At the end of the course, delegates will be able to:
- Understand what is 3G and UMTS
- Describe 3G RAN Architecture
- Learn about the services of 3G
- Understand the 3G principles, architecture & protocols.
- Plan efficiently and optimize a 3G network
- Learn and apply techniques in 3G Mobility Management
- Learn all about 3G repeaters
- Benchmark 3G and 2G networks
- Understand the evolution path beyond 3G
Good knowledge of GSM networks is preferred.
Who Should Attend?
Technical Managers who wish to have a good understanding of the challenges and trade-offs of WCDMA and its potential pitfalls, Development Engineers, Radio Network Engineers and anyone who needs to know about 3G/UMTS, how it works and how it is deployed.
- 3GPP standardisation
- 3G Principles
- 3G Radio Interface
- 3G Radio Access Network (RAN) Architecture
- 3G Core Network
- 3G Radio Resource Management
- 3G Mobility Management
- 3G Communications Management
- Services for 3G
- 3G Network Planning Basics
- 3G Site Design
- 3G Services
- 3G and Beyond
Currently, there is no schedule for the course yet. Click below button to register for the course.