After attending this training, participants will be able to:
- Understand the Pros and Cons of the outsourcing of any department of telecom industries
- Understand how to select the prospective supplier / vendor
- Learn different phases of outsourcing – from planning to completion, for any telecom project
Pre-requisite for Participants
Prior Basic Telecom Management experience and knowledge is useful but not required.
Who Should Attend?
Telecommunications Operators, Vendors and Telecom Service Providers. This course is best suited for senior professionals who intend to enhance their outsourcing skills.
- Planning for Outsourcing
- Developing Request for Proposal
- Evaluating and Selecting Service Providers
- Managing Service Quality and Performance
- Managing Outsourcing Relationships Work Administration
- Ethics of Outsourcing