Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to
- Learn the entire LTE Architectures and Protocols
- Understand the procedures on different Protocol Levels
- Learn the protocols and procedures of different interfaces
- Gain detailed knowledge on Security, Handover and Different Protocol services
Basic knowledge of LTE/SAE is compulsory.
Who Should Attend?
Anyone who is working, or will be working, with LTE/SAE and requires a thorough understanding of the signaling and related protocols and procedures.
- LTE Network Architecture
- LTE/SAE Protocol Overview
- Procedure Overview with identities and UE contexts
- LTE air interface: UE- eNB, L3 RRC L2 MAC, RLC and PDCP protocols
- LTE air interface: L1, physical layer
- eNB- MME (CP), eNB – S-GW (UP)
- X2: eNB- eNB
- S11: MME-S-GW, S5/S8: S-GW – PDN-GW, S10 MME - MME
- NAS protocol: UE - MME
- Procedures and services