- Company founding members envisaged a world of converged networks, and multimedia services delivered at one's fingertips on mobile devices - anywhere, anytime. They foresaw a need to prepare professionals worldwide to be part of this telco eco system.
- With this conviction, Telefocal Asia was established in Singapore to offer vendor-neutral trainings and consultancy services to regulatory bodies, telecommunications service providers and equipment vendors in Asia.
- Telefocal became incorporated and was a pioneering training provider delivering 3G and CDMA-related trainings in Singapore, Malaysia and Hong Kong.
- Accreditated as Nokia Certified Training Centre in the same year.
- Rapid increase of Telefocal clientele in Singapore, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Indonesia, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, India, Pakistan, Afganistan etc.
- Market leader in offering WiMax trainings to major ISPs and telco service providers in Asia Pacific and Oceania markets.
- Leading telecommunications training provider in Asia Pacific and Middle-East markets.
- Became the first in Asia Pacific to join Metro Ethernet Forum's Training Provider Accreditation Program (TPAP).
To-date, Telefocal boasts of having up to 100 full time and part-time practicing trainers and consultants, trained and consulted 20,000 professionals who are scattered in 50 over countries, and accumulated over 600 man years of expertise in the telecommunications environment.