After attending the training, participants will be able to:
- Learn the evolution of 3GPP UMTS and HSPA to LTE. The related layer 1 and 2 protocol functions are dealt with in great detail.
- Acquire an understanding on LTE deployment and rollout strategies and its relationship with already-deployed 2G and 3G networks.
- Have a good knowledge on All-IP network architecture.
- Learn the LTE air interface principles of operation and LTE functionality
GSM, UMTS or WiMAX technology background.
Who Should Attend?
This course is suitable for those who need a strong background about LTE air interface structure and mechanisms. It is a pre-requisite for those in charge of the configuration, optimization and monitoring of a LTE network.
- LTE in a Nutshell
- LTE System Architecture
- LTE Air Interface
- LTE performance requirements
- LTE Protocols
- System Architecture Evolution (SAE)
- Evolved Packet Core (EPC)
- LTE Services
- LTE Vs WiMAX
- Key Features of LTE